The Night Before Christmas

on Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well, today was Christmas Eve. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be today. It was actually ok.


Everything at school pretty much went down like any other day; except, my superiors cancelled my after school tutoring sessions so I could spend Christmas Eve at home. That was nice, I didn't feel like staying at school for 14 hours today.
We went to a Japanese restaurant for Christmas Eve dinner. It was way good, it's an all you can eat restaurant, but it's not a buffet. It's just like a regular restaurant, except you pay a flat rate and you can keep ordering as much as you want. It was way, way good food. Not the traditional oyster stew, but it did the job.


Because we still have to go to school tomorrow, we just did all of the festivities and such tonight. I like how the Yangs do things as far as presents go, everyone gets two. It just made it seem like a less shallow holiday that way.





0 comments: