Christmas Day

on Thursday, December 25, 2008

I had a pretty good Christmas Day. Even though I had to be at work, it was still pretty rad.


Kody took my students on a tour of his house and told them about what his family's Christmas traditions are via webcam. I got to see Kenzee and Derek's baby boy Gauge, which completely made my Christmas.


After got off the phone with them, I called the rest of the family and friends with my class. They thought it was pretty cool that my brother Karl could speak Chinese.


At about 12:30 pm I linked up with the Gardner family via webcam and got to spend Christmas Eve with them. It was really cool, I narrated Luke II while they did a little nativity deal, and watched them open their present; it was just like being there in person, that really made my holiday.


Tonight we had the most delicious Christmas dinner ever, with Joseph's math tutor as the dinner guest. It was really great.

0 comments: