just another week

on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nothing much has happened for the past little while. I'm offcially getting tired of Chinese food and I go the western style restaurants quite a bit now. Last week I had to judge an English singing competition, and that was a lot like torture. These kids over here can't sing worth crap. As Steve eloquently put it when he told helene about it: "it was like going to the bathroom while being constipated, it was a painful exprience that we had no choice but to sit through."


I told some of my co-workers about how I accidentally got the quarters stuck up inside my nose on my mission, and now every where I go on campus students try and get me to stick money up my nose.


I taught some of my students the "I'm a little teapot song." And that's about it for updates. Oh, and I'm going to Hong Kong for 3 days next week.




The pictures are of Scott and I at the singing competition and of students singing I'm a little teapot.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

When you get to "Little Bunny Froo Froo, Walkin' through the forest, Scoopin' up the field mice, and boppin' 'em on the head..." it's time to come home. In fact, I'm a Little Teapot is the tip of the iceberg...;)